Casual childcare on campus available

Waratah Cottage offers temporary, casual care from as little as two hours for children aged six weeks to five years during school term, with discounted rates available to staff and students.

Casual care is designed for families who only need care occasionally or for less than a full day. Co-located with the long daycare centre, casual care has its own playroom and playground.

“Casual care is amazing!” says Macquarie student and user of the casual care facilities, Josephine. “The booking flexibility works so well in every aspect. Being a student, my days change and I have extra days pop up here and there, and I know that I am always covered with the flexibility of casual care. The staff are so lovely and professional, they made my daughter and me feel so welcome and safe. My daughter has learnt so much since attending and has made great friends with the staff. The centre is modern with great resources, and I don’t have to worry about packing food as it is provided through the centre.”

For more information including hours of operation, costs and how to book, visit the Casual Care website.