Great prizes on offer for Co-Hop users

Co-Hop is a transport matching tool that connects potential ride-sharers and car poolers, and maps out your best public transport routes to campus. Already a hit with more than 350 staff and students using Co-Hop, the service is free for Macquarie University staff and students.

Users log their trips to earn points that can be redeemed for prizes, including free Opal credit, coffee vouchers, Tap It bottles and KeepCups.

This month, Connect Macquarie Park is also giving away $50 fuel cards. Click here for your chance to win.

Learn more about Co-Hop and register today.

1. This is a great initiative but I am finding the website very difficult to understand.
    I still can’t figure out how to get prizes here. Whenever I click on the “my rewards” link, there is no information. No list of awards I can win, no information about how many trips I have to make, nothing! Am just really stupid?

1. Hi Margaret,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty with the Co-Hop website. You are certainly not stupid as you managed to purchase the Opal Credit prize with your points!

Please call me on 9850 1003 if you are still having trouble accessing the purchase prizes so we can trouble shoot. I’m happy to come to you so we can figure out what the issue is.

Thanks for supporting this initiative Margaret!

Kind regards,
      Belinda