Welcome to your new This Week

By now, you’ve probably noticed things are looking quite different around here.

Today we’re excited to launch the all-new This Week at Macquarie University, or just ‘This Week’ for short. We’ve undergone a major renovation to make your staff news experience more exciting, user-friendly and interactive.

In response to the feedback you gave us in November’s reader survey, we’ve introduced a number of changes:

• This Week is now optimised for mobile and tablet, so you can enjoy it wherever you happen to be.
  • To help lighten the load on your Monday email inbox, This Week will now be published on Tuesday mornings.
  • You can now comment on articles and contribute to the conversations that matter to you. Regular mini-polls (coming soon) will also give you a chance to have your say.
  • Our new sections – Community, Pioneering Research and Pioneering Education – help you find the stories you’re most interested in.
  • Our new Contribute page makes it easier for you to submit ideas, stories and notices for publishing in This Week.
  • New editorial features will see a broader range of staff contributing to important discussions, with staff also able to contribute stories in their own voice.

We hope you enjoy your new This Week. We’d love to hear what you think of the changes – comment below, or email us at thisweek@mq.edu.au.

1. What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute &amp help other users like its helped me. Good job. edkcccaddgcfadda

2. I just like the helpful info you supply on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more here regularly. I’m somewhat sure Ill learn a lot of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the following!

3. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog site? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept

4. Looks great This Week team!

One suggestion.
    In the email alerts, make the ‘This Week’ heading banner clickable through to the front page.