iLearn Drop-in Clinic for Session 2

The iLearn Drop-in Clinic is back for Session 2 2022 where help is on hand for all things iLearn. Support will be delivered via Zoom.

From Wednesday 13 to Thursday 28 July between 11am and 1pm you can click on the Zoom link below and you will find support staff there waiting to assist you. Our concierge will take your details and sign you in, then you will be assigned to a breakout room where you will receive one-on-one help.

Get help with:

• iLearn – Editing and building your unit
  • iTeach – iLearn Spaces (in plain English, creating/activating your iLearn unit for the new session)
  • iTeach – Unit Guides
  • Echo360 and Active Learning Platform
  • Turnitin and Feedback Studio

Drop in any time via the Zoom link on the following dates from 11am till 1pm:

• Wednesday 13 – Friday 15 July
  • Monday 18 – Friday 22 July
  • Monday 25 – Thursday 28 July

No need to register, just log in during the opening hours.

iLearn drop in clinic Zoom link

The top 5 Drop-in clinic questions

Before you join a Zoom session, check out the top 5 questions from previous Drop-in Clinic sessions. Your question might be answered now in the relevant quick guides.

1. How do I set up my unit guides assessments in the gradebook, so they are correctly weighted? (Gradebook quick guides)

2. How do I create my Turnitin assignments? How do I allow resubmission? How do I create & attach my Rubric? (Turnitin quick guides)

3. How do I get my unit to show on iLearn and the unit guide? (iTeach quick guides)

4. How do I create and set up a quiz? How do I add questions from a question bank? (Quizzes quick guides)

5. How do I add a lecture / Echo 360 recording from last session’s unit to this session’s unit? (Echo 360 quick guides)

Continue here for more iLearn quick guides for Staff.

If you can’t make it to drop-in you can always request support via an email to ilearn.help@mq.edu.au and a team member will respond to help with your issue.