PACE Prizes now for PACE staff and partners too – apply now!

Applications are now open for the 2021 Judyth Sachs PACE Prizes.

Following a comprehensive review of the PACE Prizes last year, there are several changes for the awards for 2021! There will now be prize categories to recognise the 3 key stakeholders in PACE – students, staff (that’s you) and industry partners. The changes are:

• New Prize categories to recognise PACE Staff and PACE Partners who are integral to the success of PACE
  • The introduction of a PACE Student Leadership Prize
  • The criteria for the student prizes has been revised to focus on the impact that PACE activities has on the development of student employability
  • Applications and Nominations will now be submitted on MQ Employability Connect, further promoting this as the key employability portal for students

“[PACE is] the best way to prepare you for entering your preferred industry and getting real world experience,” says Danielle Le Large, 2020 Student PACE Prize Winner.

Alyssa Misfud, 2020 Student PACE Prize Winner, says “I would 100% recommend PACE to students. Not only did this unit allow me to reflect and practically apply what I have learnt throughout my degree, I also developed so many new skills along the way”.

The closing date for applications and nominations for PACE projects and partnerships in 2021 is Friday, 1 April 2022. PACE Prizes information and application forms are now available.

Contact L&T Operations for further enquiries.

Good luck!